Some people have complained about the ending. Not only does Buck and his students recount their horse experiences, they also apply them to their journey in life. All of the characters were different but had an underlying theme of purpose to lead a normal and happy life. Use your creativity to sketch the missing elements of each merry scene — toys from Santa's workshop, a friend for a lonely snowman, the gifts beneath a Christmas tree, and other seasonal images. However it is primarily the books that take place earlier in history that I am interested in. I'm giving this first novel in the Lord Ambrose historical mystery series three stars because, while it was a good read, it certainly wasn't the best period mystery I've ever read. It comes in a fantastic tin box.
- Handpicked Husband (Texas Grooms Book 1) pdf
- Download Handpicked Husband (Texas Grooms Book 1) pdf
- Handpicked Husband (Texas Grooms Book 1) text
- Amazon Digital Services LLC pdf
- Download September 1, 2012 epub